We specialize in the ATR 42 and ATR 72 aircraft and offer comprehensive services and in-depth knowledge about all aspects of MRO, including MPD Check Package, component repair, line maintenance, disassembly, cycle checks, retrofit, modification and structural work, and ATR painting.
We have very strong ATR expertise. We have worked as Customer Support Representatives (CSR) for ATR in the region for more than ten years so both our MRO engineers as well our technicians have a long tradition of performing MRO Services on the ATR 72 and ATR 42 aircraft.
Our ATR 42 and ATR 72 airframe maintenance services range from line checks to heavy maintenance checks and also include:
- Engine/Propeller Changes
- MPC (Multi Purpose Computer) Modification EASA AD 2009-0170
- Fuel Tank Safety Modification EASA AD 2007-0226
- ATR Maintenance (FH, CY and Calendar Checks)
- ATR Line Maintenance
- Aircraft exterior painting (ATR 72 and ATR 42 aircraft paint livery)
- Corrosion prevention (CPCP)
- Aircraft Teardown and Crating Services
- Engineering/Liaison services
- Aircraft modifications
- Component Repair
- Aircraft Records Services
- Aircraft & Engines Appraisals
- Supplemental inspections
- Skin replacements
- Part fabrications
- Mobile repair teams
- ATR maintenance training
- Digital Lease Returns
- Aircraft Parts and Logistics support
- Coordination with OEM and DAR/DER services
- Airline Start-Up Support
- Aircraft Reconfigurations
- AD Incorporation
- Service Bulletin Incorporation
- Customer Support Representative services for startup operators
In addition to the ATR 42 and ATR 72 aircraft family maintenance services, we also provide line and heavy maintenance services for Beechcraft King Air family aircraft as well as for Learjet 60XR , Challenger 300 , Phenom 300 , DHC-6 Twin Otter all models and Cessna 172 to 402 models.
Indaer currently holds the following approvals. Authority and Scope of Approval:
- Colombian CAA: ATR 42, ATR 72, Beechcraft King Air Family, Learjet 60XR, DHC-6 Twin Otter and Cessna 172 to 402 models.
- CAA Ecuador: ATR 42
- EASA: ATR 42, ATR 72 Certification in progress estimates Q2 2015
- FAA Part 145 Repair Station No.1IDY394C : ATR 42-300/320/500/600, King Air 350, C90, Challenger 300 and Phenom 300 aircraft
- ATR FAA certified MRO
- LARs Certification estimates Q4 2015
Request additional information
Please contact us to check on the latest status with regard to approvals. We can, of course, always apply for a specific approval if required. Also for more information about our ATR 72 and ATR 42 heavy maintenance services, or to allow us to provide you a quote, please complete our online contact form.